Ways To Give to Tomball Education Foundation
We are grateful for your donation and support of Tomball Education Foundation (TEF) .
Because TEF is an all-volunteer organization, your entire donation will be used to enrich, enhance, and maximize the quality of education for all students in the Tomball Independent School District.
Please use our donate button below to take you to a secure donation page.
TEF also offers community partnership opportunities that come with a variety of sponsorship entitlements.
Show your support for TEF and your pride for Tomball ISD. Check out our partnership opportunities:
Your time and talents are valuable to us! If you would like to give back through volunteering we are always looking for smiling new faces to help us.
TEF has many options when it comes to volunteering, from serving on the Board to helping organize and set up fundraising events, there is something for everyone willing to help.
Please use our contact button below to take you to our contact page.
Donation 4 Innovation (D4I)
- An Employee Giving Campaign -
Step 1: Sign-up
Consider the amount you wish to donate. ALL TISD employees are now able to donate via automatic payroll deductions. We are grateful for ANY donation that you make!
Then, complete the campaign form via Google Doc. This will submit your information to the education foundation office so your payroll deduction can be processed through TISD.
Step 2: Enjoy the Perks!
- Donors will be entered into a drawing for an Apple watch, along with monthly prize drawings.
- Donors of $5 or more (per pay period) can wear foundation shirt with jeans on the 1st Monday of each month.
- Any campus or department with more than 50% deduction enrollment will receive a sweet treat.
- The D4I donors at the campus or department with the highest enrollment participation rate will receive a luncheon and a grant issued for the school year of 2023 in their school name (i.e. The TISD “Your School/Department” Grant).
Let’s do this as a team!
- Team Incentives -
- Any campus or department with more than 50% staff deduction enrollment will receive a sweet treat.
- The campus or department with the highest enrollment of participation rate will receive a luncheon and a grant issued in their school/department name i.e., “The TISD “Your School/Department” Grant
Your tax-deductible donation – at any level of giving:
- Helps fund innovative grants (ANY employee of TISD is eligible to apply for a grant)
- Increases capacity to award more grants
- Benefits both students and employees in Tomball ISD
- Makes you an Education Foundation supporter
- This donation form may be used for one-time or recurring credit card payments. When you reach the payment page, you can choose to donate with PayPal or donate with a credit or debit card.
- Contributions are deductible for income tax purposes to the extent allowed by law.
- Tomball Education Foundation will never sell nor share your personal information to others.
- IRS required disclosure statement: The amount of your contribution that is deductible for federal income tax purposes is limited to the excess of any money over the fair market value of goods or services provided by TEF. Please contact your financial advisor.
- Gift Refund Policy: Donations are normally nonrefundable but if you have made an error in making your donation or change your mind about contributing to our organization we will honor your request for a refund if made within 15 business days of your donation. We will issue refunds either to the credit card used or by check (no cash refunds).
- A refund nullifies your donation for tax purposes; if you have been issued a receipt for tax purposes, TEF may be required to report the refund to the IRS on Form 1099. Please check with your financial advisor regarding the tax implications of a donation refund.